Subject: Re: Pollygon problems - Follo...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:40:07 -0400

[email-masked] (Thomas Healy) wrote:

-------------------------------snip
IF I use METAFORM
to subdivide the object, I'll get the weird results...If I use the "normal"
subdivide it doesn't seem to give me the errors
------------------------------snip

The problem is that metaform tends to flip polygons under certain conditions,
especially when you have a complex object. The only way I've found to correct
it is to hunt them down one at a time and flip 'em back.  I use "hide
unselected" and zoom in till I find the offending polygon(s) and can flip it
the right way.  Sometimes you have to zoom close on a render just to find
where the polygon is!  Very time consuming.

If anyone has a better solution I'd love to hear it!

Bart Palamaro
Dark Horse Productions
[email-masked]
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]